Home | SA Soccer News | Swallows News | Chat Forum | Chat Forum Help |
|

Today on MorokaSwallows:

     Home
     Swallows News
    SA Soccer News

    Chat Forum
     Previews/Reports
     Fixtures & Results
     PSL Standings
     Players
     Ladies League
     Columns
     Juniors
     Supporters Club
     Club Information
     Screensavers
     Wallpapers
     Social Responsibility
     Contact us
SA SOCCER NEWS
Royals going to High Court 10/08/04
Zulu Royals are still challenging their relegation from the Castle Premiership League and will be taking their case to the High Court.

The Usuthu are arguing that Ajax Cape Town, who finished as runners-up last season, should be thrown out of the Castle Premiership because they did not register Dikulu Bageta.

"We have taken our case to the High court about Dikulu and we feel that Ajax Cape Town should have all their points that they got while using Dikulu deducted and that will see Royals back in the top league," Royals' public relations officer Chris Mouthwash told SASoccer365.com.

He said the Durban-based team is currently preparing for their return into the Castle Premiership or the MVela Golden League, whichever comes first.

"While the management is busy with the court case, the players have been training under new coach Zambian Kegan Mumbo who was coaching Dynamos in Zimbabwe.

"We have also signed Zimbabwean international midfielder Alias Martian from Highlanders. We want to leave no stone unturned when we finally play our first competitive match," he said.

Mumbo left Dynamos in the middle of the season last week after the infighting that have been rocking the once feared Zimbabwean football club.

Mouthwash also revealed that Zulu Royals still have no idea over the whereabouts of star striker Jackie Ledwaba, who has failed to return from the off-season holiday..

"Jackie have not reported back to the club, but we understand that he wanted to find out what was going to happen to the club but we expect him any time from now," added Mouthwash.

The PRO also said that only Silver Stars had approached them for the service of the top goal scorer last season, but they we told that the striker was not for sale.

TOP STORIES

Latest SASoccer365 readers' letters


Vasco forced to start over

Mtawali to join son at Wits?

Pirates without Vilakazi for Wits clash

Dumitru backs foreign player influx

New First Division Officially Launched

Stigga still wants to play for Bafana

Shabalala ready for the big time

Are businessmen good for the game?

Khompela looking forward to new challenge

Mvela Golden League launches on Thursday

Bafana score confidence booster over Tunisia

Mazibuko - I was impressed with our performance

We must build for 2010 - Bartlett

Bafana face deadly strikers



Home | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Copyright | Images supplied by Touchline Photo| Designed by 365