'Seven seconds with' Bevan Fransman
SASoccer365s Sizwe Mbebe caught up with Moroka Swallows defender Bevan Fransman in our latest 'Sevens seconds with' feature!
1. To date, what has been your proudest footballing moment?
"Lifting the league with Kaizer Chiefs in my first season with them,"
2. Soccer players have different pre-match traditions, what is the funniest you've ever seen?
"Personally, I like my boots to be clean before the game. You take care of your boots they take care of you! 'Lovers' had the funniest pre-match traditions, but he had so many we don't have time in a seven second interview to go through all of them! (Laughs.)"
3. If you were to change anything in your career what would it be?
"I would be President!"
4. What is the worst thing that you have ever experienced in football?
"Not qualifying for the Olympics with 'Amaglug-glug' (SA Under-23s)."
5. Where's the best place to be during the festive season, Durban or Cape Town?
"I'm not being biased, but Cape Town is the best place to be."
6. Who is the ultimate goal-scoring machine - Collins Mbesuma or Fani Madida?
7. Who would you back to take a penalty to save your life - Dr Irvin Khoza or Molefi Oliphant?
"(Laughs) No man, that's an unfair question... But I'd much rather gamble on Dr Khoza!"
By Sizwe Jacques Mbebe