Moroka Swallows Football Club – Succession

Home » Moroka Swallows Football Club – Succession

Moroka Swallows Football Club is one of the well known longstanding members of South Africa’s Premier Soccer League. Founded in 1947 its home base is in Soweto’s Dobsonville Stadium.

The company which owns the Club consists of about sixty shareholders who together hold around 10 % of the Club’s shares. The remaining 90 % are held by a special purpose vehicle, the FB Soccer Investments Ltd., Cape Town, which is under exclusive control of Dieter Bock.

Dieter Bock became involved in the Swallows in 1998/99 and could assist in rescuing the Club from pending relegation. For many years now the Club is self-supporting and an important member of South Africa´s PSL.

The Birds have a strong squad, an internationally experienced coach, their own home base and arguably one of the best Youth developments of all PSL-Clubs. The Club’s operational director, Leon Prins, has devoted the last eleven years to the development and progress of all of the Club´s activities.

Dieter Bock:

Born in 1939 and after many years as a major shareholder, I am convinced that over the coming seasons and with all the possibilities existing in the African Hemisphere, well connected new co-owners / owners may be in a better position to enhance the Club´s development. For this reason I have now decided to offer part or all of my holding in the Club.

I would like to invite interested parties to submit their letter of interest including their motivation in making an offer, an indicative valuation and an explanation as to the source of their funds by not later than April 12, 2010, to Dieter Bock’s office in London, UK:

18A St. James´s Place
GB- London SW1A 1NH
Tel.: +44 207 493 1158 Fax: +44 207 493 2914
e-mail: [email protected]

playabets welcome bonus
Claim Playabets Welcome Offer
yesplay welcome bonus
Grab your Welcome Bonus at YesPlay
Top Betting Sites
20Bet

20bet is your top choice for convenient sports betting in South Africa! With a user-friendly interface designed specifically for sports wagers, 20bet offers a wide range of betting options and competitive odds across numerous sports events. Plus, you can enjoy a 200% bonus on your first three deposits.

BoyleSports

Boylesports is your go-to licensed platform for a convenient sports betting in South Africa! With a user-friendly interface designed specifically for sports wagers, Boylesports offers a wide range of betting options and competitive odds across plenty of sports events. And they also have a +200% on your first 3 deposits.

SoccerShop

SoccerShop is a new and dynamic licensed platform designed to elevate your sports betting experience in South Africa! Discover a seamless interface tailored for sports betting enthusiasts, coupled with unparalleled customer assistance to ensure every wager is worth it.

Easybet

Experience a new level of sports betting with Easybet. Dive into a new platform that combines a user-friendly interface with exceptional customer support!

PlayaBets

Join Playabets now to experience a fresh sports betting platform with a user-friendly interface and great customer support.

YesPlay

YesPlay is the ultimate online betting destination in South Africa. With a vast range of sports events, virtual games, and lotteries, you can bet on all your favourite games from the comfort of your home or on-the-go with their mobile app. Join YesPlay today and start winning big!

Lulabet

LulaBet is a great destination for gaming and betting! Boasting an impressive lineup of games, plus a fully-licensed experience LulaBet has everything you need to have fun. Sign up today and let the winning begin!

Hollywoodbets

Put your skills to the test and make it official with Hollywoodbets - South Africa's premier betting destination! Established in 2000, they've become the biggest bookmaker in SA.